[Manga] Kimi ga Naita Kara Ch09&Extras
Sunday, 27 de December de 2020 - 22:52 - Em: Manga, Release

Download || Online Reader

Hello everyone, first of all I want to wish everyone a belated Merry Christamas.
This year, again (?) we didn’t have any mass release as other groups did, we know but I do wanna to let you all know we are working as fast as it’s possible, because as all know even though we are in vacations we need to spend time with our families too.
Either way we bring you all today the last chapter of the sweet and fluffy series of «Kimi Ga Naita Kara»! I can’t believe I won’t be able to have more of these 2 and their sweet life. I so damn want to have them, hug them and so on… I will miss them so much.(ಡ艸ಡ).
I’m awaiting to know what you all thought of the ending of the series. See you all soon (⌒.-)=★).

11 Comment at “[Manga] Kimi ga Naita Kara Ch09&Extras”

giupapu | 28-12-2020 at 03:11 | Reply

Merry Xmas and Happy holidays!!! thanks for this sweet history; Im going to miss them too

H.B. | 28-12-2020 at 04:49 | Reply

Thank you so much for all the hard work! Happy Holidays!

angua1703 | 28-12-2020 at 11:05 | Reply

Thank you very much! ^^
Happy Holidays!

gwarp | 28-12-2020 at 14:01 | Reply

Thank you for completing this manga! Happy holiday!

phyrigia | 28-12-2020 at 14:55 | Reply

thank you so much for the hardwork! Happy Holidays!

Maute50 | 28-12-2020 at 17:39 | Reply

Thank you very much for your continued hard work to complete this wonderful series, I’m really happy to read!!
I wish you HAPPY HOLIDAYS and a VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Maddy06 | 28-12-2020 at 22:18 | Reply

Thank you so much for completing this manga ! Happy holidays to you.

teko | 29-12-2020 at 21:34 | Reply

*O* Thank you so much, I love this series <3<3

Seichirou | 02-01-2021 at 15:58 | Reply

Happy Holidays! Hope yours were good!
Thank you for all of your work!
(ps: I haven’t been able to download any of your recent works since you changed to ouo.io…
if it wouldn’t give you too much trouble could you please provide a complete file download on another website…i would really like to read this one…Thank you!)

HokaHoka | 02-01-2021 at 16:57 | Reply

OMG? Really?! I will give you new links for these chapter:
Here to download: https://mega.nz/folder/4pBDTQ5B#QKr_5VLq6wjejH8yw_nCZw

And Happy New Year <3

Seichirou | 04-01-2021 at 14:19 | Reply

Hello!
Thank you for the quick reply and thank you for giving me the link!
…I am not sure you know this but this website you use…it is apparently filled with virus and trojans and such…I have am effective firewall and it was immediately tagged…and it won’t let me access without shutting down the web protection…since my web search revealed that it wasn’t a mistake and I use my pc for a lot of things…I can’t really take the chance…the one time I did try I had to uninstall firefox and clean it all because it tried to install things through there…
I am not trying to make you feel bad or saying for you to stop using it…I just thought you should know…
Thank you for all of your work!