[Web Comic] Eunsoo’s Good Day Episode 01+02
Friday, 01 de January de 2021 - 11:54 - Em: Announce, Release, Web Comic

DownloadEpisode 01 & Episode 02 || Online – Episode 01 & Episode 02

Hello everyone!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR (=゚ω゚)っ∠※ Kaboom!
Hope this new year comes with great and better opportunities for all of us.

So new year, new project, and double release! Thanks to the team of Kofitaye Cafe (join them here: https://discord.gg/bmmvuUAm7c) we can bring you not one but two episodes in a go. I must say I never rushed a release like this one (1 day for 2 chapters). I’m really proud of everyone and especially the staff who did it! So I do hope everyone will like the series as much as we do ლ(`∀´ლ).
Either way, I don’t have much for a start… but I want to announce as well that we picked the title “Unique Gaze” it was in our Future series, but since it has another group do it, and it was in our future we will drop the series. So sorry for not doing the series!
Aside from that enjoy today’s release! Have a good start to this 2021 year!

10 Comment at “[Web Comic] Eunsoo’s Good Day Episode 01+02”

phyrigia | 01-01-2021 at 15:41 | Reply

thank you so much for all the hardwork! Happy New Year!

Lis | 01-01-2021 at 21:02 | Reply

Thank you for the release and happy new year!

Just one thing that stood out to me: the artist’s name is Goun, not ‘Geurim Goun’. Geurim = 그림 which means art. So it was probably written as this: 글/그림: 고운 (story/art: Goun)

HokaHoka | 02-01-2021 at 16:55 | Reply

Oh!!! Thank you so much for the information! I will edit the name in the series as soon as we release everything. Thank you for letting me know!

Lis | 05-01-2021 at 23:55 | Reply

@HokaHoka No problem ❤️❤️

red | 02-01-2021 at 07:06 | Reply

thank you so much!

Seichirou | 02-01-2021 at 16:00 | Reply

Happy New Year!
Thank you for the release!

Maute50 | 02-01-2021 at 18:20 | Reply

Thank you very much for your hard work to share the first two chapters, I’m looking forward to read!!
I wish you a VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR as well!!

HOSHI | 08-01-2021 at 02:09 | Reply

Thanks so much for this sweet story 💕

Kiyomi | 05-04-2021 at 23:30 | Reply

Link ch 2 tidak bisa buat download. Link online ke mangadex masih down…

Targenor | 29-05-2021 at 16:20 | Reply

Dears, thank you for your hard work, and bringing us another wonderful manga!
Could you pelase help with the link of the second chapter? It does not seem to work.