BangAQUA is a well-known scanlation group that has made its own name! Although we’re currently going through some difficult times, we are trying to make the best out of it to bring you releases which we think are worth our time. BA was founded on June 17th, 2007 by HokaHoka. Like all other scanlation groups, our work consists of fans for fans, which mean you do not need to pay a single cent to get our releases. If you paid to download one of our releases on some blog, it is not our responsibility, since we are a free scanlation group.
The projects we work on are mostly yaoi-related, but that does not mean we don’t work on other genres like shounen or shoujo, but we don’t release hentai.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- How do I get to your releases? – All releases are posted here and in case any download link is not working all you have is to send a mail to us. As for access our releases either through the project pages, the release date, tags, search option, or by the type of book. All the links listed will re-direct you to the right place.
- I can’t see any link for the download here, is something wrong?
Well that may be because I forgot to add it ᕙ(｀皿´)╯, please send us a mail and we will fix it.
- What happened to BangAQUA IRC channel?
#BangAQUA@irc.rizon.net was out IRC channel, but since it isn’t active over the years I decided to not continue and it fall down. So no more IRC and “protected releases”.
- Can I share BangAQUA releases? – Well I prefer you don’t and link only to our site but I can’t say no since we are now a total free scanlator. So if you want to share be free to but be sure you give full credits to us.
- Is it OK to re-Translate BA releases?
Since 01/01/17 BangAQUA NO LONGER allows re-translation be it manga/novel/doujinshi. As for that from now on all e-mails will be deleted and will not be answered. Those we already said OK and we established a re-translation “contract” aren’t affected. As for that please understand.
- I saw someone re-translation your works after you said no. Should I report?
Please do not report to me. Why? I don’t wanna be in pain or even be pissed of with people who simply make me wanna kill them and start badmouth them. Because they may don’t know what a “NO” means. Although you are free to do what you want. Still BangAQUA does not feel responsible for any actions taken during your and the other scanlation group act.
- Why are the releases slow?
Well, we are people and we like to procrastinate a lot so we do take our time. Also there are moments we run low in staff and so releases are slow. So I hope you can understand and wait for it to come as soon as possible even if a year as passed.
- Can I suggest a manga/doujinshi title?
Yes of course you can, though if we can work on it; that is another question. We can try finding translator or so for it but it does not mean we will definitely work on it since we already have a bunch of series & fandoms to work on. But be our guest =D.
- Why BangAQUA works in more and more new titles and don’t finish what it’s already in list?
We work because we like to have new work even though we don’t finish the others. Though since we get translators for those new works we hope they can make it to the end… but then some give up and I try my best to get other members work on it, but since its fans for fans I can’t really force them, right? So please I hope everyone can understand and don’t be get angry. I could drop it, but I don’t like to give up on titles I think they won’t be worked in the end.
- Why working in a title that is already being worked on?
Ok I do know some members/readers always ask why we work in manga that has already being scanlated and sometimes it’s almost complete. Well I’m a perfectionist and like I said I hate to give up on something I like. Also BA likes to work with High Quality scans and we buy the manga, all that to give our readers a good time with good quality. I want all the hard work to be compensated with quality and not just a fast scanlation (though we don’t want to badmouth the other teams.)
- I would like to join the staff but I’m not sure if I’m skilled?
That’s OK, don’t worry about it. You can contact us and then we will let you know if you can or not work for us =D. And you can talk with directly to HokaHoka XP. Just contact us using one of these e-mail addresses: email@example.com or BangAQUA@gmail.com. More information HERE.
- Can we do a joint with BangAQUA?
We will be more than happy to have another scanlation group working with us, since we like to get to know new people and staff members (giggle). All we ask if for you to contact us with the project you have in mind and then we can discuss about who will make what.
- I would like to contribute to BangAQUA some graphic(s), can I?
Of course you can, actually I will like to see new graphics since I think HokaHoka ones are so outdated (oops…).
- My question is not stated here what do I do?
Just comment here or send an e-mail to BangAQUA@gmail.com.
- About adf.ly, I can’t seem to move, what happened?
Yes, because people with adblock add-on (like myself) can pass it and so we won’t get income with it. So for that reason the site added an option to surpass the add-on and then you can just download if you disable it. As for make it I think you should follow the next steps.
- If you get this image then follow the next steps
- Go to settings of your browser and click over the adblock add-on and just disable over the adf.ly site.
- The refresh your page (F5/CTRL+R) and now you will be able to proceed.
- If you get this image then follow the next steps
Thanks to all I hope you got a good time reading it xDDDD.