[Manga] Given 05
Sunday, 01 de November de 2015 - 22:34 - Em: Manga, Release

Given ch 02 copyDownload || Online Reader

Hello everyone. I’m sorry we don’t release as much as you and I would like but again real life. It was supposed to be a Halloween release but on Friday I fainted and was taken to hospital. So I’m sorry we couldn’t release it on Halloween….image
Anyway I would like to present you all the chapter 05 of Given. I must say I hate a girl in this chapter and Haruki is so damn sweet, specially with Akihiko!! Seriously, I’m more and more in love with this manga! Please my heart image.
Well anyway enjoy today’s release and enjoy. Also a special thanks to dangerouspleasure girls for always being so caring of me and for being so sweet.

38 Comment at “[Manga] Given 05”

Nida | 02-11-2015 at 00:11 | Reply

Maina | 02-11-2015 at 00:22 | Reply

Oh my gosh I hope it wasn’t anything too bad! Don’t worry about releasing, take care of your health first!
Thank you for continuing all your hard work <3

Gaby | 02-11-2015 at 00:51 | Reply

Ah don’t apologize, health comes first! I hope you are totally recovered now. And thanks a lot for Given!

bewsbud | 02-11-2015 at 01:31 | Reply

I hope this was an isolated incident and you’re in good health!

Thank you for the update.

cb8531 | 02-11-2015 at 02:24 | Reply

Hope you are doing OK now and that is is not a serious issue. It’s more important that you are well rather than worry about a release.

Thanks very much for all your hard work on Given.

tokkei12 | 02-11-2015 at 03:03 | Reply

Thanks for the release, a belated happy Halloween to you guys too, and best wishes for your health! Do hope that you’re alright.

sunshine | 02-11-2015 at 04:32 | Reply

Thank you for sharing. Hope everything is well. Always take care of your health!

BigAl | 02-11-2015 at 08:10 | Reply

Jeez, don’t worry about updating under those circumstances! Anyone that would be mad at you for that doesn’t deserve your goodies. hahaha! I hope you’re alright and, as always, thank you so much!

Arashinoookami | 02-11-2015 at 08:15 | Reply

Thankyou! I love this manga too ^_^

I hope you’re feeling better now *hugs*

phyrigia | 02-11-2015 at 09:39 | Reply

thank you so much! get well soon!

gwendelp | 02-11-2015 at 09:54 | Reply

Hello, thank you very much, i hope you’re better today !!

bolabulu | 02-11-2015 at 10:27 | Reply

I hope you`re okay now, take care of yourself!
Thank you so much for the release! ^^

Scott | 02-11-2015 at 11:45 | Reply

We are forever grateful of your generosity but we all wish for your good health too. >< It's most important.

Maute50 | 02-11-2015 at 11:50 | Reply

Thank you very much for your hard work and todays new chapter, I’m looking forward to read!!

Paige V | 02-11-2015 at 15:27 | Reply

OMG!! Are you okay now? You should always put your health and your real life as first priorities, dear! We are always willing to wait for your return so dont worry too much :)
Anw, thank you so much for the new release even though you are not feeling well. We really appreciate your hard work :)
Take care and I love you very much <3

hikari | 02-11-2015 at 15:45 | Reply

Oh gosh…I hope you’re allright now and there’s no complication or anything serious happening to you, take care of your health and just relax first!!>_< Anyway, Happy (Belated) Halloween to you and all the staffs here at BangAqua and DP and thank you very much for this lovely new chapter of one of my adorable fav series!!^_^

orquidea_negra1 | 02-11-2015 at 16:26 | Reply

Thank you so much for all the hard work.

Seichirou | 02-11-2015 at 16:27 | Reply

Hope you are feeling better! Take care!
Thank you for all of your work!

maea | 02-11-2015 at 17:01 | Reply

alenkaco | 02-11-2015 at 17:09 | Reply

Thank you very much for the release! I hope you’re ok now.

juju84 | 02-11-2015 at 18:32 | Reply

Thank you very much for the release! I’m in love with this series and with Kizu Natsuki!^_^
Can’t wait for the next chapter!

patapi | 02-11-2015 at 20:41 | Reply

Thank you very much for the new release and hope you are well.

Xi Jie | 02-11-2015 at 23:10 | Reply

I hope you get well soon, if you’re not feeling better already. Thank you for the new chapter!

sadwick | 03-11-2015 at 00:38 | Reply

Thank you!

mizuqueen | 03-11-2015 at 01:34 | Reply

thank you for the release. your hard work is much appreciated. until we meet again best wishes & regards.

King | 03-11-2015 at 02:33 | Reply

Thank you very much for this! <3

My name is King and I spearhead the Yaoi community of Reddit; and right now we have Kizu Natsuki sensei as our mangaka of the month (we have a new featured one each month) I ahhh linked your site as of course, credit to the scanlator (along with DP scans) for every to see.

THANK YOU! And I'm glad to read that you're feeling better!

Kakun | 03-11-2015 at 04:53 | Reply

I hope you’ll be alright.
Thank you very much for your work.

xanthenicole | 03-11-2015 at 05:18 | Reply

OH MY GOSH!!!! ARE YOU OKAY!!!??? To heck with the releases on Halloween or whenever! You are far more important! I sincerely hope you are better and that it was nothing serious.

I am, of course, thankful for your hard work and sharing, but you are way more important to me than releases. Please, tell me that it wasn’t because of scanlating that you fainted. Rest yourself and soak up the get well wishes. *hugs*

cats | 03-11-2015 at 05:37 | Reply

Thank you so much for this chapter and for the hard work!!
I hope you are feeling better now. Take care!

kokoro:ai | 03-11-2015 at 06:07 | Reply

OMG I hope everything is OK. Take care!!! Don’t worry. Thank you so much for this release I love this manga too.

Anko no anpan | 03-11-2015 at 07:11 | Reply

I hope you’re okay. Please take care of your health and don’t push yourself too hard.
Thank you for the release. It’s okay even you’re late. :)

key3896 | 03-11-2015 at 08:16 | Reply

Thank you so much for this new chapter.

hypnos | 03-11-2015 at 18:46 | Reply

Please take care of your health; that and real life are priorities! We don’t mind waiting for the releases.
That said, thank you so much for all the amazing work you and thanks to the DPScanlation group as well to give us this wonderful scanlation.
Take care, I hope you’re in good health now. :D

Lint | 04-11-2015 at 01:27 | Reply

Thanks so much for all your hard work and the release! I’m glad to hear you’re okay and I hope the cause wasn’t anything too serious. Stay well, and thank you again!

lune | 04-11-2015 at 04:49 | Reply

Yeah! thank you for the release!^^ Happy Halloween!^^

Sana | 07-11-2015 at 06:25 | Reply

OMG, I hope you feel better already. Please take a good care of your health and thank you very much for all your hard work!~)

roy13 | 08-11-2015 at 03:27 | Reply

Oh my, hope you are fine now. Thank you so much for the present!

dsysmith | 11-11-2015 at 04:45 | Reply

Oh no!!! I hope it wasn’t anything serious… Are you alright now? Dearly hope you feel fine by now. It’s always hard to keep a good pace in everything, especially when you have so many things at hand, but I hope you find a way to manage them all nicely without overworking. Take good care of yourself!!

Thank you so much for the release! This is my very favorite series right now. It will be lovely to see the next chapter soon, but I would hate it if you have to push yourself to do so. So, take your time; do it slowly~ :*)