Merry X-Mas and [Manga] Given ch09 & ch10
Monday, 26 de December de 2016 - 00:48 - Em: Announce, Manga, Release

Hello everyone. How are you all. I know I’m almost over the X-Mas day in some countries, yet in others it’s still on time but here I go with today Christmas present of all BangAQUA Staff member. But first before I give you the presents here is a small message.

Merry Christmas to all members & readers of BangAQUA and those who support us. I hope you day and everyone is having one of a blast day and that you can be close to those you are dear to you. But if you couldn’t get the best day you wanted, do not worry, because you are important to us and we all hope you can be together with us. Have a great Christmas day :D.

Now for the release:

Download Chapter 09 || Online Reader Chapter 09
Download Chapter 10 || Online Reader Chapter 10

I hope you all like the series as much as I do. I want to thank the Dangerous Pleasure staff team who let me share this in Christmas. I’m seriously in love with these 4 members who simply are cute and know how to make your heart go “ba-thump” with just some few words or expressions image. I do hope we soon can bring you more and more love.
Please enjoy today’s release. With luck I will bring you more tomorrow/today. See you all next time image

28 Comment at “Merry X-Mas and [Manga] Given ch09 & ch10”

Gaby | 26-12-2016 at 01:02 | Reply

Thanks a lot, I love this series! Merry Xmas to you too!

Kumiko | 26-12-2016 at 01:11 | Reply

Merry Christmas ^^
Happy Mithra’s birthday ^^
Happy Winter Solstice Festival ^^
Happy Hanukah^^
Happy Holidays^^

Arashinoookami | 26-12-2016 at 02:08 | Reply

Thankyou, and merry Xmas to you as well! I hope you had/ have a wonderful day ^_^

cats | 26-12-2016 at 04:46 | Reply

Merry Christmas!
And thank you so much for the Christmas present!

olinatasha | 26-12-2016 at 05:56 | Reply

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you as well! Thank you so much for the wonderful wishes. I hope your holidays are also complete with all that you hold dear. May you be abundantly blessed! Thank you for the release of these two chapters, too. I really love this series! I am grateful that you and DP share these fruits of your labor and personal sacrifice. Thank you! *hugs*

Most importantly, though, I am truly blessed that you share yourself with us. Your wit and humor, your ideas and opinions, your loves and hates, your joys and woes…all that you share with us of yourself is a most treasured gift. And that you posted today, not just with the gift of this release, but with your heartfelt greetings and love, makes me feel warm and happy because you are one of those that I consider dear to me. I always look forward to your posts–always. You are an inspiration and blessing in my life. Ya know, last week I was teaching my students about stars, and I am reminded now in thinking about you that we are all star stuff. I would go so far as to say that you are some exceptional star stuff, more precious than gold and brighter than the sun. Thank you! *giant hugs*

tokkei12 | 26-12-2016 at 07:37 | Reply

Thank you, and Merry Christmas!

gwarp | 26-12-2016 at 07:40 | Reply

Merry X-mas to you too!
Thank you for this awesome gift!

Sana | 26-12-2016 at 07:46 | Reply

Thank you very much for the new release and all your hard work this past year!
~ Merry Christmas ~

phyrigia | 26-12-2016 at 09:37 | Reply

thank you so much!

sparklefestival | 26-12-2016 at 09:45 | Reply

Thank you and Merry Christmas!

hikari | 26-12-2016 at 10:40 | Reply

Thank you very very much for these wonderful releases of my fav manga guys!!^_^ Merry Christmas to all of you who celebrated it and may you all have an amazing holiday!!>_<

deamon1 | 26-12-2016 at 10:42 | Reply

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays🎄 Thank you very much for the present!💕

Maute50 | 26-12-2016 at 12:24 | Reply

Thank you very much for your hard work and todays wonderful release, I’m looking forward to read!!!

I wish you VERY HAPPY CHRISTMAS HOLIDAYS as well!!

Xi Jie | 26-12-2016 at 12:47 | Reply

Thank you very much!! Happy holidays! 🌟

orquidea_negra1 | 26-12-2016 at 12:52 | Reply

Thank you so much for all the hard work.

uwisdom | 26-12-2016 at 16:16 | Reply

mizuqueen | 26-12-2016 at 17:11 | Reply

thank you for the release. your hard work is much appreciated. until we meet again best wishes & regards.

freres | 26-12-2016 at 17:50 | Reply

Thank you very much. I hope you and yours had a warm Christmas.

juju84 | 26-12-2016 at 19:30 | Reply

Thank you very much for the wonderful release! I’m absolutely in love with all of Kizu Natsuki’s works! Glad to know there’s gonna be more of Given in vol.3 hope you would keep spoiling us with more of her works in the future!
Happy Holidays!

dsysmith | 27-12-2016 at 05:31 | Reply

Thank you so much for the release!!! I cannot emphasize enough on how much I love this series. It was just a perfect item for a very special day. Thank you for your hard work! Hope you all had a wonderful day on Christmas. :)

Nida | 27-12-2016 at 05:52 | Reply

and Merry Christmas

lune | 27-12-2016 at 06:18 | Reply

Thank you for the release!^^ I really love this series its a nice gift^^

Happy Holidays!^^

Seichirou | 27-12-2016 at 15:17 | Reply

Thank you! Hope your Christmas was good!
Thank you for the releases!!
Happy Holidays!!!

Paige V | 27-12-2016 at 16:15 | Reply

Thank you so very much for the new releases <3
I'm so in love with this manga <3

maea | 27-12-2016 at 19:42 | Reply

thanks a lot for sharing and Happy Holidays!!~

lou | 27-12-2016 at 22:22 | Reply

All the best in the new year to the team – we really appreciate these releases! Many thanks for all you do!

Lint | 04-01-2017 at 08:15 | Reply

Thanks to you and Dangerous Pleasure for your continued work on this project! You guys do a wonderful job, keep it up. Here’s to a great new year for everyone on your team!

mage424 | 12-01-2017 at 04:58 | Reply

Thank you so much for all the hard work and wonderful releases!