[Oneshot] Aka x Koi
Saturday, 24 de August de 2019 - 21:40 - Em: Announce, Manga, Oneshot, Release

Download

Hello everyone, how are you all?
Did you miss us? I know you didn’t for sure, but oh well. Anyway, I would like to say I’m more than happy we are back and it’s with great pleasure I bring you all a oneshot series from the mangaka Takagi Ryou. It took us some time to release it but we finally did it. I want to specially think the leader of the NijiNiji Nikubou Scans for being my QCed in this project and being a sweetie.

As for more to that I don’t have much more to say? More like, do I deserve to even say something after this long absence? I don’t think so…
Aside all that here are some updates:

1. Obvious, the site is all up again, and want wasn’t working I made it. The projects lists are updated to the last version as it’s possible.
  2. As everyone must already know the series “Given” by Kizu Natsuki was licensed by Sublime. As for that I officially say we will stop scanlating the series. However, any special found that isn’t part of the volumes, we will do it.
  3. We are alive and were always alive, just hibernating (?). but this “wake up” will still make the releases slow. As for that I do hope you all understand.

Well, I think this is it?
I’m glad to be back to this side of anime/manga and I hope everyone will treat us well.
Have a nice day everyone and enjoy this small but cute release.

17 Comment at “[Oneshot] Aka x Koi”

xanthenicole | 24-08-2019 at 22:38 | Reply

Welcome back from your nap! I have definitely missed you! *hugs* Good morning! teeheehee…

Anyway, thank you so much for this new oneshot. I look forward to reading it, as well as all that is to come. I am so glad that all seems well with you, too. ;D *hugs* Again thank you for your hard work and sharing.

Undo | 25-08-2019 at 00:34 | Reply

Glad to have y’all back and thanks for the quality release as always. o(*^▽^*)┛

gwarp | 25-08-2019 at 04:47 | Reply

Welcome back ^0^/ and thank you for this beautiful oneshot!

phyrigia | 25-08-2019 at 04:54 | Reply

Missed you but visited the site “under maintenance” . welcome back! so happy you are back!
thank you so much for all the hardwork!

cats | 25-08-2019 at 06:34 | Reply

Welcome back! And thank you for the new release!

gwendelp | 25-08-2019 at 07:49 | Reply

Oh surprise ! good to see you again in this “world” !! thank you

Neet Megane | 25-08-2019 at 08:00 | Reply

Welcome baaaaaaaaack ♥♥♥♥

red | 25-08-2019 at 08:18 | Reply

Thank you for all the hard work! You all deserved the break and I’m glad to see you all back =)

maddy06 | 25-08-2019 at 23:21 | Reply

Thank you for this release and welcome back !

camcc0501 | 26-08-2019 at 07:25 | Reply

Thanks guys and glad to see you back in operation. :)

Trix | 26-08-2019 at 07:51 | Reply

Happy to see you are back, I checked every week to see if you’d gotten back :-)
Thanks for the release(s) – I don’t comment enough lol

stormwolf2010 | 26-08-2019 at 09:49 | Reply

Thankyou!

cinyuzulys | 26-08-2019 at 19:08 | Reply

Thank you very much for your work!! ₍՞◌′ᵕ‵ू◌₎♡

Maute50 | 31-08-2019 at 17:45 | Reply

Thank you very much for your hard work to share, I’m happy to read!!

Seichirou | 01-09-2019 at 19:12 | Reply

Welcome back! I am very glad to see you back!
Thank you for all of your work!

Saya_Loveless | 03-09-2019 at 14:04 | Reply

Welcome back!! Thanks so much for the new release!

consterhk | 08-09-2019 at 10:25 | Reply

So glad you are back! You have been missed!
Thanks for the welcome back release 😘