[Manga] Kimi ga Naita Kara Ch01
Saturday, 05 de October de 2019 - 23:42 - Em: Manga, Release

Download *rar file* || Download *zip file*|| Online Reader

Hello everyone! It’s finally Fall (I know I’m late) and in this release we bring to you a sweet and heartbreaking story between two people who just can’t have their love corresponded.
As for that I do hope this first chapter starts to give you the gist of the what’s up to come. I must say I like a lot the art of this mangaka but even more her simple and evolving stories. So please enjoy.

I want to also give a special thanks to blscanlations for allow us to us their Portuguese release chapters as the main script/translation. Please if you can give them a visit. As well a super thank you to Kat from Yaoi Angels Arms for translating to us the cover. She’s super nice and even though she didn’t know me she made it for us. Thank you very much.

This is all for today, enjoy the release and let me know what you think of the chapter (⌒▽⌒)☆.

P.S – The online reader links of the licensed series “Given” were removed. Soon we will remove the chapters links. So be sure you grab a copy in case you want to.

16 Comment at “[Manga] Kimi ga Naita Kara Ch01”

Undo | 06-10-2019 at 00:04 | Reply

Nice introductory chapter o(〃^▽^〃)o. Sensei’s art does look nice. It’s kinda simplistic and easy on the eyes that it makes the narrative stand out more a bit.

Thanks for the release!

HokaHoka | 06-10-2019 at 00:29 | Reply

Thank you so much for the comment. Yes I’m the same. Sensei art is simple but it’s good in our eyes. So it’s good to have this story finally released (I’d the manga lying around and thank god I can bring it to life).

phyrigia | 06-10-2019 at 04:36 | Reply

Thank you so much for the hardwork!

cats | 06-10-2019 at 05:31 | Reply

Thank you very much!

red | 06-10-2019 at 05:59 | Reply

Thank you for all the hard work!

gwarp | 06-10-2019 at 08:11 | Reply

Thank you for sharing. Chapter 1 is engaging, but I feel that this story won’t have a happy ending >__<

HokaHoka | 06-10-2019 at 16:16 | Reply

I’m not sure myself of it /I actually do XD/ so let’s see and await for the next chapters to come :D

Saya_Loveless | 06-10-2019 at 15:35 | Reply

Thanks for the new release. But I’ve been having a problem opening your releases. Everytime I download a file, it won;t open, whether in winrar or winzip. If you could give me a new program to use to open them, that would be great. Thanks!

HokaHoka | 06-10-2019 at 16:17 | Reply

mmm that’s the first time I hear about it. But did you got this one or do you wanna me to change the settings? I normally use winrar, but I will try zip and share it here.

Saya_Loveless | 16-10-2019 at 15:37 | Reply

Yeah i was able to open it fine. I know it a huge pain but do you think you could do that for all your releases, cause since you moved from the new download webpage, the winrar files won’t open for me.

HokaHoka | 06-10-2019 at 16:22 | Reply

Added the zip version, let me know if you still can’t open it.

Daelah | 06-10-2019 at 16:02 | Reply

Thank you so much for the new treat! 💖💖

Maute50 | 06-10-2019 at 17:43 | Reply

Thank you very much for your hard work to share the 1st chapter, I’m looking forward to read!!

mizuqueen | 06-10-2019 at 20:08 | Reply

thank you for the release. your hard work is much appreciated.

maddy06 | 06-10-2019 at 22:58 | Reply

Thank you so much for this new project !

laketica | 10-10-2019 at 04:45 | Reply

I’m starting to really like this art style! Thank you for the new title!