[Manga] Kimi ga Naita Kara Ch02
Monday, 14 de October de 2019 - 22:42 - Em: Manga, Release

Download || Online Read

Hello everyone, look who comes to make your week special? Yes me with a chapter 02 of the series! I must say I’m super happy I can bring you all chapter 2 of the series and super fast. I must warn you this is a small chapter, but who cares? There’s a release (≧ω≦)ゞ.
So as for this small chapter is shows a new character that I must say I wasn’t expecting to show not at least in this chapter 02. So be sure you read this one and await for more news. I want to say as well the chapter 03 will be PT-ENG done by this week and hope soon to have the JPN-ENG proof, either way please be sure to continue to follow this sweet series.

As for more news, I would like to tell everyone that we will be working in the new series by the mangaka SILVA. The name of the series is “Melancholic Spiral” and I must say this story really captivated me. Nor only the art is amazing, the story looks SUPER good. So far there’s only 1 chapter released in gateau magazine. Also I would like to warn members we will use the digital scans, since there’s the only format available so far. Is there’s a tanko we may or may not re-release the chapters. I’ll all depend in the series itself (the the work spent on it). But as for the moment this new series is already in clean stage.

Either way, please enjoy today’s release✺◟(∗❛ัᴗ❛ั∗)◞✺.

12 Comment at “[Manga] Kimi ga Naita Kara Ch02”

maddy06 | 15-10-2019 at 00:12 | Reply

Thank you so much for updating !

Daelah | 15-10-2019 at 02:08 | Reply

Thank you so much for the continued hard work! :)

mizuqueen | 15-10-2019 at 03:04 | Reply

thank you for the release. your hard work is much appreciated.

yasugyaru | 15-10-2019 at 11:27 | Reply

Thank you very much for this release and for keeping us updated!

Maute50 | 15-10-2019 at 13:59 | Reply

Thank you very much for all your work to share the 2nd chapter, I’m looking forward to read more!!

gwarp | 15-10-2019 at 14:46 | Reply

Thank you for sharing this update.

Saya_Loveless | 15-10-2019 at 15:24 | Reply

Thanks for the new chapter! Could you put a link for a winzip file too please? Thanks!

HokaHoka | 15-10-2019 at 18:43 | Reply

Hello. This one is already in zip format. I think the problem is not in my end, but in yours. Maybe you should check it?

phyrigia | 15-10-2019 at 15:44 | Reply